- $50-60K Salary
- Full Benefits
- 1st Shift
- Rome, GA
salary: $50,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Demonstrate PPC’s commitment to safety and quality through personal actions and leadership
- Be positive, active voice for PPC management goals and objectives
- Develop and maintain slitter production schedules that balance equipment efficiency and customer delivery expectations
- Work closing with production department manager in developing schedules
- Manage outside tolling resources including identification of outsourced jobs, status tracking of outbound and returned materials and communicating delivery requirements
- Develop and maintain scheduling tools beyond near term ship request requirements, providing longer term view to CAS
- Implement scheduling system improvements including modified PSA methods and Radius PrintFlow
- Maintain database information needed for PrintFlow, including work center process paths and system priority inputs.
- Minimum of a Associates Degree Required
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.