salary: $15 - $17 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Communicates with internal and external customers via phone, email and sometimes video conference
- Submits internal quote requests and provides formatted quoted information to customers
- Acts as a liaison between territory manager and other internal business units
- Other basic administrative assistant duties as required
- strong organizational and planning skills • Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- High Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel), with ability to rapidly learn new software.
- High level of interpersonal skills (including emotional intelligence, communication, and active listening skills)
- Attention to detail in researching, creating and proofing work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Punctuality and reliable attendance during regularly scheduled office hours
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.