This is an ONSITE position.
Currently hiring for the following shifts.
Weekend Shift: Fri-Mon 6a-4:30p
2nd shift: 5p-2:00a or 5p-3:30a (various schedule options)
- Insurance Coverage for full time employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- Close to public transportation
- Friendly, supportive, and positive work culture
- Employee discount programs
- Overtime hours ***This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a validated and approved medical or religious accommodation.
work hours: 5 PM - 2 AM
education: High` School
- Input information from hand-written documents into a computer database.
- Verifying the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Comparing data with source documents, or re-entering data in verification format to detect errors.
- Locating and correcting data entry errors
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Basic Computer Skills
- Typing Skills
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.