salary: $21 - $24 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Manage high-volume phone lines professionally and courteously
- Schedule patient office appointments, using Cadence scheduling system via Epic
- Order/coordinate/obtain outside medical results and any additional clinical information needed to ensure efficiency and accuracy of evaluations
- Send out confirmation/reminder letters in advance of appointments and surgeries
- Direct all procedural and pre-operative calls to clinical staff as appropriate
- Review patient insurance and referrals in Epic when scheduling visits
- Track referrals and ensures insurance information is obtained and verified before the appointment
- Ensure patient confidentiality; work within HIPAA-compliant procedures
- High School Diploma
- MUST HAVE: Epic software experience
- 3-4 years of related experience preferably in a healthcare setting
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.