salary: $16.83 - $16.83 per hour
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
• Act as initial point of contact for inquiries from potential and existing HUKSY beneficiaries.
• Provide one-to-one telephone contact with consumers and providers.
• Assist with password resets.
• Accurately respond to incoming calls received by the call center.
• Accurately document all interactions with consumers.
• Provide clear, complete, accurate and objective information based on full understanding of program requirements.
• Log calls into call tracking system; note trends in consumer questions and concerns, report and recommend measures to improve customer service.
• Work with consumers in difficult situations.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.