salary: $19 - $21 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Manage company employee databases, workman’s compensation, benefits, unemployment claims, and coordinate with company business managers
- Utilize Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential
- Act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics
- Ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.