Our rapidly growing company requires a highly motivated individual who has excellent analytical skills, business acumen and a collaborative working style. Successful candidates should offer a roll-up-the-sleeves, action-oriented mindset in order to have impact in our fast-paced environment. If this sounds like you, please click to apply!
salary: $45 - $52 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Lead financial planning processes which include LRS, annual budget planning & monthly/quarterly forecast updates
- Perform regular general ledger and period end closing responsibilities including, but not limited to, journal entries, review of expenses and accruals, account reconciliations, and other variance analysis required
- Lead expense and headcount planning through monthly BvAs with budget owners and produce variance analysis
- Consolidate and analyze financial results of a P&L including, but not limited to revenue, cogs, expenses
- Provide key business insights & recommendations to senior management
- Be a trusted business partner offering financial knowledge & guidance on best practices
- Drive process improvement leveraging standardization and automation to scale the business
- Mentor and develop other team members
- Effectively interface cross-functionally and develop models for projects to support strategic initiatives
- Other duties and ad hoc projects may be assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.