salary: $21.5 - $21.5 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
- Act as the secondary customer contact for a project; schedule installations and communicate regularly with customers
- Coordinate site visits and on-time material and technician deliveries
- Update project tracking system and create reports as requested
- Communicate regularly with installation teams for updates
- Coordinate all aspects of project from budget to quality assurance
- Maintain accurate files for projects and keep them updated
- Must have Bachelor's degree
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.