salary: $21.85 - $24.15 per hour
work hours: 5:30 PM - 5:30 AM
education: High` School
- Supervise and oversee employees working in a production environment who are handling and transferring semiconductor wafers in an ISO 3 Cleanroom working environment
- Ensure employees are adhering to all safety and quality requirements including all requirements of the clean room environment, including but not limited to wearing coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses, and gloves
- Participate in Orientation and lead on-site Training for all incoming employees
- Provide coaching for employees, and disciplinary action when needed
- Must have the ability to professionally manage conflict, promote effective change, and problem solve quickly when necessary
- Assist with training and retaining a highly productive, results driven workforce by continuously inspiring and motivating the team
- Complete administrative tasks as directed by management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Be willing to work a compressed work week schedule
- Candidates must have reliable transportation
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.