salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 7 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Manage, coordinate and communicate with health plans and internal departments regarding escalated complaints.
- Contact clients in a timely and professional manner to deliver contract required information.
- Review and complete annual health plan audits with strict deadlines.
- Analyze and review policies for application towards internal correspondence and annual audits.
- Maintain working relationships with internal departments as well as external client
- contacts using a high level of both written and oral communication.
- Meet deadlines, working within tight time constraints.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.