salary: $19.28 - $19.28 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- reads and interprets CDO indentures with regard to reporting requirements
- creates technical report specifications from indenture language; performs portfolio compliance tests on a selection of structured fixed income deals (trade testing)
- compiles monthly and quarterly investor reports
- interacts with asset managers, investors, auditors and rating agencies
- interprets the reporting sections of the governing deal documents
- assists with the modeling of calculations onto a variety of in-house systems.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.