salary: $38 - $45 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- This role will be in charge of the inventory and maintaining the inventory of spare parts which includes interfacing with procurement to order parts for upcoming projects, making sure the parts are packages correctly and shipped out to the appropriate projects
- This role will also be interfacing with global trade, shipping and compliance to make sure they are properly exported.
- This role will be doing configuration (assembly and testing) and following start up procedures to make sure the items are working properly before being shipped.
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.