salary: $22 - $27 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- The Nucleic Acid Technologies Team is seeking a highly-motivated contractor at the Research Associate-Entry level with strong molecular biology skills.
- The Nucleic Acid Tech team develops and supports complex sequencing applications and custom gene expression analytics that enable innovative product discovery and development throughout the Bayer Crop Science Division.
- The successful candidate will support the Nucleic Acid Technologies team by performing molecular biology techniques on samples submitted to the team under the supervision of senior members.
- DNA Extraction
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.