salary: $67 - $67 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Directly supervises and manages all levels of program and project management activities.
- May also manage projects of varied complexity levels by effectively utilizing a project management methodology and associated tools.
- Manages assigned resource pool and related budget to achieve project management office objectives.
- Utilizing approved project methodology and tools, will manage projects from initial concept through final implementation.
- Interfaces with all areas impacted by the project including executives, business lines, vendors, and internal resources.
- May assist business area to prioritize top initiatives and transition concepts into projects/programs.
- Advocates for business area's projects/programs.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.