salary: $35,000 - $45,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Prepare bill of ladings, packing slips and tags for shipments
- Database Entry
- Print and distribute EDI reports
- Ensure timely delivery of ASN
- Update and maintain daily shipping information
- Receive steel shipments and prepare tags
- Prepare miscellaneous shipments as needed
- Cross check trucking invoices
- Effectively communicate with customers to understand and facilitate their product demands
- Accurately help create daily shipping schedules to enable Production Control to report monthly production result and inventory balances used to report the operation and financial results.
- Develop material releases
- Help track and order all shipment supplies
- Verify all shipping information to ensure accuracy
- Proactively addresses and corrects all unsafe behaviors and conditions
- Enter Inspection Reports daily
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.