salary: $14 - $14 per hour
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Responsible for assisting patients with issues and/or inquiries they may have about their insurance/applications.
- Responsible for receiving and addressing patient inquiries, resolution of patient complaints, patient education, retention of patient and disenrollments.
- They also call all new patients and introduce them to IMA doctors and benefits.
- Call all patients who have left IMA and perform surveys to detail areas of improvements.
- Answers written questions, concerns, and complaints regarding the clinics.
- Actively listens to patients and identifies their needs.
- Investigates and resolves service issues.
- Document all inquiries and maintain accurate patient records.
- Is involved in calling patients to complete satisfaction surveys.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.