salary: $18 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Enter, track, and schedule delivery for all orders processed within the assigned Branch(es)
- Ensure that all order and contract paperwork is in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Set-up and maintain all master data records for customers processed within assigned branch(es)
- Review and pre-edit orders to be submitted to the National Account Customer Care Center
- Set-up maintenance contracts for assigned customers and execute all related billing functions (including specialized invoice generation, backup meter collection, invoice corrections, etc.)
- Review and monitor lease fundings and follow-up as needed to ensure KMBS is paid as quickly as possible
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Assist Branch personnel with Administrative issues
- Perform general office support functions as required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.