salary: $13 - $15 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Maintains cash drawer (up to $15,000).
- Recieves/disburses cash and processes checks in accordance with policies and procedures, paying close attention to cash counts as well as check endorsements, negotiability requirements and check hold procedures.
- Posts loan payments, loan advances and daily mail where applicable.
- Assist in retrieving/processing night deposits.
- Provides account and service information to members following established policies and procedures
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.