salary: $25 - $33 per hour
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Guide and process customer orders and inquiries in a fast-paced environment using technology. Communicate with customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Use QUICKBOOKS for purchase orders and invoicing
- Assist customers with missing or broken items they recieved
- Track orders lifecycle
- Solve customer problems and find the best possible solutions.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product availability.
- Respond to shipping inquiries and answer order status questions.
- Become a product expert and understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions and deliver exceptional customer service. Minimum Requirements
- Desire to provide the best possible experience for our customers.
- Dedicated to excellent attendance.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.