salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
This is a part-time temporary position lasting around 4-6 months. You will be an EHS Assistant for the Director of Environmental, Health & Safety. The hours will range between Monday-Friday, 7:00AM-4:00PM.
- Initiate and follow-up with contractors (via email/phone) to ensure they provide the proper documentation prior to working onsite
- Update Safety Data Sheets on the company intranet. Archive obsolete items.
- Customer request responses (through customer portal)
- Assist in creating lockout procedures in the access database
- Create monthly safety postings based on content provided (word or publisher)
- First Aid supplies - Weekly check and Refill (until we have a new EHS Rep.)
- Setup and organize Safety supplies for C.F. campus including updated order sheet and minimum stocking units
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.