salary: $22 - $24 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Handle Vendor setup and validation
- Complete manual phone validation to validate the banking and ensure they provided the right information
- Make calls based on internet search information to help mitigate fraud
- Walk vendor through corrections if any errors are found
- Work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division quickly and accurately
- Interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner, both written and verbal
- SAP experience is strongly preferred
- Must be bilingual in English/Spanish
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.