To be a successful call center representative, you should be customer-focused, detail oriented, and efficient. You should be polite, reliable, knowledgeable, and adaptable.
salary: $14 - $16 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- To provide prompt, accurate, courteous, friendly, and professional service to all customers.
- Answers inquiries on customer accounts.
- To respond to all correspondence efficiently.
- To answer a calls based on branch call volume and set metrics.
- Meet standards established quality service customer surveys.
- Meet assigned sales goals and service standards.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.