salary: $70,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Provide variance analysis between actuals and budget to assist the Finance Manager in preparing monthly reports and budget
- Assist the Finance Manager and Controller in a detailed review of Accounting entries to help ensure correct allocation and general ledger account entries, paying special attention to the correct accounting of operating expenses versus capital expenditures
- Assist the Finance Manager in designing and updating reporting packages, coordinating and consolidating submissions, and performing of sensitivity analysis
- Build detailed analysis reports with information from the Accounting System (SAP), and send to the Finance Manager for review
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly presentations for the Board of Directors
- Ensure that all of the necessary reporting documents are updated and in full compliance per the Comprehensive Development Agreement (CDA) and the Loan Agreements
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.