salary: $37,440 - $45,760 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Processing payments, invoices, income and receipts and entering data into accounting software or databases then filing hard copies
- Preparing financial statements showing business income and expenditure
- Paying vendor invoices and tracking bank account balances
- Verifying the accuracy of business accounts and alerting the Accountant of errors
- Recording any inconsistencies to help the Accountants reconcile inaccuracies
- Helping the Accountant with administrative duties and preparing yearly accounts
- Good attention to detail to enter correct data into financial records and recognise errors
- Mathematics skills for accurate record-keeping
- Administrative skills for filing financial records
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.