salary: $15 - $17 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Making appointments for all staff or for specific employees, such as executives
- Processing bills and helping clients or customers if they have any questions about their charges
- Organizing files for billing, customer and client records, etc.
- Directing visitors to the correct office
- Responding to all customer inquiries in a polite and timely manner
- Inbound and Outbound calling
- Email correspondance
- Greeting Customers with a friendly demeanor
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.