salary: $90,000 - $110,000 per year
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Draft Real Estate Documents
- Prepare closing documents
- Conduct due diligence reviews
- Coordinate closings for commercial real estate transactions
- Order, review, and analyze title commitments, recorded documents, and surveys
- Draft documents for commercial, resort, and mixed-use developments
- Draft lease amendments for attorney review
- Bachelor's degree and/or paralegal certificate
- 6 years experience supporting a Commercial Real Estate law firm (preferably large firm)
- Title and Survey Experience
- Excellent attention to detail, organization skills, and communication skills
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.