salary: $16 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Greeting patients, verifying all demographic information, confirming if insurance is current
- Inputting all information into the computer for New Patients
- Verifying that the patient has completed required HIPAA privacy forms
- Mailing New Patient packet to referred patients; obtaining medical records – fax, mail, or patient delivery
- Calling patients who miss their appointment; if unable to reach patient and reschedule appointment send a letter to the patient
- Assisting with Discharging office patients
- Scheduling follow-up appointments
- Creating labs if not done by doctor
- Scheduling any testing requested by physician and give the patient the prescription with instructions for testing
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.