salary: $16.5 - $17 per hour
work hours: 5 PM - 1:30 AM
- Enters and analyzes various data elements to ensure appropriate and accurate documentation will meet all requirements.
- Processes information with a high degree of accuracy. Maintains filing systems and departmental records.
- Focus on consistently meeting productivity and quality goals.
- Corresponds via email through Outlook and uses Excel for reporting purposes
- working up to 15 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Microsoft Office
- Time Management
- Data Entry
- Production Control
- Data Processor
- Basic Computer Skills
- Typing Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.