As a Anti-Money Laundering and Due Diligence Analyst, you will work with the Commercial Deposit Servicing group supporting Commercial Relationship Managers at the Bank. If you have 2 or more years experience working as a Bank Teller or Loan Processor this may be a great position to take your career to the next step. If you are a detail oriented, professional and customer service minded then this is the role for you!
salary: $18 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
As a Anti-Money Laundering and Due Diligence Analyst, Job Duties Include:
- Operational responsibilities for accurately verifying customer information and escalating discrepancies to protect the company against risk in consultation with AML/KYC Center of Excellence.
- Ensure that assigned processing is performed according to the standards set forth by the bank.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and escalate findings that represent risk to the bank.
- Maintain quality and productivity targets.
- 2 year AML operations/Compliance experience or Financial Services experience in a banking environment.
- High Attention to detail with demonstrated critical thinking skills and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills including Word and Excel and any other banking systems.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.