salary: $50,000 - $50,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Manages the process between the order approval and the start of production/delivery
- Answers customer questions related to products, order status and shipments
- Communicates with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Interfaces with production for lead times for potential orders and delivery dates on existing orders
- Works Closely with Warehouse & Others assigned by the supervisor
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Software Skills
- Typing Skills
- Customer Service
- CUSTOMER ORDERS/SALES
- Client Service
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.