salary: $60,000 - $85,000 per year
work hours: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
- Schedule interviews and utilize applicant tracking system, Jobvite, to send candidate applications
- Coordinate and track new employee background checks
- Schedule new employee orientation and send/update corresponding onboarding materials
- Complete Form I-9, verify I-9 documentation and maintain electronic I-9 files
- Collect employee documentation for HR file and process employment verifications
- Administer annual compliance trainings through Navex Global
- Assist in the coordination of the summer internship program
- Assist with the sourcing and initial screening of candidates for college recruiting and summer internship programs
- Support diversity, equity, and inclusion recruiting efforts by building relationships with professional networks, affinity groups, organizations and managing calendar of events/programming
- Liaise with the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Advisory Committee to draft regular communications around dates of acknowledgment or social matters
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.