salary: $70,000 - $80,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Worldwide HR-related sustainability and social responsibility data gathering, support, maintenance, and analysis.
- Worldwide succession planning, support, process gathering, and maintenance.
- Worldwide maintenance of HR requirements related to IT, Compliance, and Internal Audit.
- Develop "HR scorecard/dashboard" reporting (i.e., retention, turnover, staffing, etc.).
- Serve as the liaison/security coordinator between Universal and Dominion Payroll System (DPS).
- Implement new enhancements to the Infinisource System and streamline processes in the HR department (i.e., timesheets, ESS).
- Serve as the HR Department's primary resource for data organization, mining, and reporting via the Infinisource HR System, DB Calc Pension System, and any other HR Systems.
- Compile year-end budget projection information for the Accounting Department.
- Lead HR compliance efforts (i.e., contract/agreement review) with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines.
- Lead the CEO Pay Ratio annual reporting for the proxy.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.