salary: $60,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Outbound identification and development of land and expand opportunities within assigned accounts using digital and social channels.
- Follow up on inbound leads to qualify and manage them through the sales cycle. ·
- Close new opportunities directly with internal Solutions Architect support and/or coordinate Partner involvement in sales cycles.
- Maintain a pipeline of opportunities and manage them through the sales cycle.
- Maintain customer and opportunity data in SFDC system.
- Build/maintain customer and partner relationships within the territory base.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.