salary: $40,000 - $47,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Established and productive individual contributor.
- Works under moderate supervision.
- Support in the monthly production of client financial review reports and presentations
- Assist in ensuring invoices are raised accurately.
- Provide insightful and accurate information to all users of the Finance Performance Reports.
- Ensure monthly closing duties are performed by their deadlines.
- Assist with department wide projects to improve process efficiency and add value.
- Establish relationships with external partners and internal groups to provide excellent internal and external customer service.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.