salary: $37,000 - $44,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Responsible for all union payroll for two companies and four divisions
- Process all union payroll weekly in our ERP accounting system for approximately 120 union employees. This includes processing paper checks and direct deposit.
- Responsible for knowing all the various union requirements for portability, traveling union members, national service agreement, etc
- Verify prevailing wage calculations on applicable jobs. Compute wages and deductions and enter data into payroll system.
- Issue and record adjustments to pay related to previous errors or retroactive increases.
- Prepare all certified payroll reports through our system and manually prepare state forms in Excel. Upload to LCP Tracker program.
- Prepare all fringe benefit reports, reconciliations and submit payments both via portals and paper checks.
- Set up new union employees in our accounting system.
- Request and maintain all apprentice agreements from the various union locals.
- Respond to all union audit requests.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.