salary: $16 - $22 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
Organize production according to demand and quality standards. You will be the one to ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner. An excellent production planner is well-versed in production procedures and ways to optimize them. They are organized and results-driven with great problem-solving skills. Advanced communication and computer skills are very useful for the role.
- Develops, implements and maintains various manufacturing plans, Bills of Materials, and work instructions to define and document as-built configuration
- Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.