salary: $16 - $22 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
Responsible for establishing pricing for all requests for quotes.
- Populate quote spread sheet with run times, processing and material cost.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Meet all RFQ deadlines.
- Ability to calculate manufacturing run times.
- Ability to multi task and stay focused on projects.
- Must have reliable transportation and work overtime as needed
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Proficient in blue print reading
- Proficient in the interpretation of all specifactions
- Knowledge of hand tools and precision measuring tools, such as calipers and micrometers
- Ability to stay on task with minimal supervision
- Problem solving skills a must
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.