salary: $16 - $20 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Responsible for the receipt, verification and release of purchase orders / contracts from the customer.
- Ensure that those customer orders are released into the ERP system for production to process.
- Upon customer or management request, providing status of any/all customer orders that have been received.
- Perform open order reports to ensure accuracy of ERP system and customer orders.
- Run weekly reports to ensure delivery performance and meet weekly shipment revenue goals.
- To execute customer change activity: must work with other teammates to ensure schedule, pricing and engineering change activity can be performed in a manner acceptable to all parties.
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.