salary: $35,360 - $37,440 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Support Sales with managing the branches key accounts
- Enter loads and confirm notes about the status of shipments
- Schedule pickup and delivery appointments with warehouses and customers
- Track the status of shipments from inception to delivery, and communicate with the customer on the status of the shipments
- Handle any issues that arise on shipments and share information and updates with the customer
- Enter information into the Transportation Management System (TMS) and prepare loads for accounting; ensure that entries are accurate and complete
- Communicate all shipment, billing or follow-up issues to the Sales Manager and Carrier Operations Group
- Prioritize the daily workload and focus of your accounts, including load entry, tracking and reporting
- Monitor report cards
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.