salary: $50,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Product configurations, pricing calculations and analysis
- Project plan management, preparation of quotes and bid submissions
- Detailed reporting, preparation, and execution of the contract modifications
- Assist managers in developing strategic pricing while remaining competitive and in compliance
- Construct and maintain project plans for each opportunity
- Conduct reviews and ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintain tracking worksheet for historical win rate recordkeeping and file all response documentation in SharePoint
- Implement quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives; and monitor adherence to rules and procedures.
- Utilize Microsoft Excel as well as internal system for reporting (pivot tables and formulas needed)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.