salary: $22 - $23 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3 PM
education: High` School
In a small team office environment this individual will:
- Handle incoming calls
- Make outgoing calls to follow up on customer requests
- Manage incoming service requests
- Proactively communicate ETAs, status updates, schedule changes and other info
- Follow up with customers after project completion
- Respond promptly and professionally to all customer inquiries
- Handle data entry, contract updates, and special projects as assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.