salary: $41,600 - $52,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
2 interviews: Zoom & in person with Founder & CEO
- Proficient in Google Suite, Sheets/Excel
- Bachelor's Degree
- Job Description:
- Prepare proposals and communicate with clients/ Respond to all client requests in a timely manner (revisions, added value, allocations)
- Assist with administrative functions of sales and marketing events
- Complete administrative needs of the sales department, follow up with leads
- Establish strong business relationships and act as a liaison/ Prepare client meeting follow-up documents such as letter writing or call reports
- Coordinate and maintain the appointment calendars
- Sales oriented/sharp. strong enthusiasm to provide superb customer service.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.