salary: $18 - $21 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Handle all administrative functions within engineering department
- Attend meetings, take notes, schedule WebEx conferences
- Schedule trainings, disperse materials
- Maintain reporting, input data, and organize information
- Manage schedules and calendar of events
- Maintain department supplies, schedule maintenance for department equipment
- Assist with onboarding and welcoming new departmental hires, schedule interviews and training modules
- Research, organize, and compose reports
- Develop and maintain engineering reference materials
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.