salary: $18 - $21 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Schedule and manage required screenings for hiring
- Maintain status and details claims
- Coordinate and collaborate with Director of Safety
- Coordinate and schedules calls
- Coordinate HR processes
- Assist in updating company documents and manuals
- Assist in collecting records for legal actions
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.