salary: $25.55 - $25.55 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
· Assist in preparing ad hoc, daily, monthly and annual notices/statements to help plan sponsor satisfy specific regulatory requirements.
· Provides pre-case support for new business. Provides product and administrative guidance to field staff. Participates in meetings to answer administrative questions.
· Sets up new cases. Reviews case information, and determines fit within guidelines. Communicates with clients and company to ensure smooth processing. Coordinates workflow with staff members.
· Maintains existing plans. Coordinates processing of plan and service changes. Communicates with plan administrators as appropriate.
· Other duties as assigned.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.