salary: $60,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Posting daily payments to customer accounts researching and resolving customer deductions.
- Preparing and maintaining monthly reports for Accounting Dept as well as other A/R related tasks.
- Assist the Credit and Collections Supervisor with managing the receivable portfolio
- Daily / weekly / monthly AR reporting responsibilities – reporting on existing
- Work directly with customers in all locations to ensure timely collection of receivables
- Perform customer credit reviews as needed, utilizing credit reports, financials, and secondary research.
- Interacts with various teams/departments including Cash Apps, Treasury, Accounting, National Accounts and Service Teams.
- Perform additional tasks and functions as requested by supervisor / manager
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.