salary: $70,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Oversees reports regarding cash flow; ensures correct payments are made in a timely manner.
- Develops guidelines for proper handling and coding of invoices to maintain general ledger expense account and inventory records.
- Analyzes expense reports and other invoices for accuracy and eligibility for payment.
- Verifies payments before the controller's signature is added by reviewing checks and vouchers.
- Reconciles accounts payable total and general ledger with other applicable records (e.g., subsidiary vendors ledger).
- Facilitates correct and timely preparation of budget reports and purchase journals.
- Ensures proper recordkeeping of purchases for use in tax preparation and periodic audits.
- Ensures employer identification numbers or social security numbers have been collected from all vendors for the payables clerk to prepare and submit 1099s.
- Ensures proper maintenance, filing, and storage of records in case of audits.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.