salary: $15 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Receive and tend to visitors
- Assist other employees with diverse projects
- Complete word processing, filing, and faxing
- Respond to phone inquiries
- Solid computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Familiarity with using the internet for research tasks
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.