salary: $19 - $19.5 per hour
work hours: 4 PM - 12:30 AM
education: High` School
* Schedule inbound trailers to the dock
* Act as a trouble-shooter for material that cannot be processed through normal channels
* Handle the processing of "hot" parts
* Handle field calls and answer questions regarding material that flows through the cross dock
* Update material flow information in the cross dock database, monitor non-conformance by suppliers/carriers and record those issues in and Issue Database
* Ensure that material flows smoothly and efficiently through the cross dock
* Ensure that information is shared timely with personnel
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.