salary: $17 - $28 per hour
work hours: 1 PM - 9 PM
education: High` School
- Enhances product workflow by analyzing, developing & coordinating logistics plans that affect production, distribution, and inventory.
- Assists in data entry and communication for distribution and inventory management to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize cost.
- This role will be the 2nd shift contact for incoming raw material and finished product trucks entering and leaving the plant.
- This role will work with the plant security team for required paperwork and data entry for trucks/drivers to enter/leave the plant.
- This role will work with the plant logistics team to communicate schedules to production areas in the plant.
- MS Office
- Entering Data
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.